The job search is a two way street. Last week, one of the featured LinkedIn articles talked about how job candidates need to be mindful of company culture and how that will affect their success on the job. Most experts agree that company culture plays a huge role in how well an employee will adapt to a company.
Search This Site
RSS, Twitter, & Facebook
Featured Postswidget by DynamicWP
Be sure to checkout…
- Seeking Clues About Your Next Employer’s Company Culture
- What I Would Have Done Differently My Second Year In Asia
- 8 Great Reasons to Travel to Seoul, South Korea
- Traveling to Bangkok and Koh Samet
- Setting Expectations for your Time in China
- Thanksgiving Day Burrito
- Teaching English Abroad Webinar- This Saturday 11/19/2011 At 12 PM EST
- Tired Of Drinking Tsing Tao In China? Try Cheers In, A New Premium Beer Delivery Shop in Shanghai
- Why Taking A Break May Not Be The Best Thing For Your Study Routine
- Adventure In The River: Hiking in Fujian
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.